Juki AMS-221F-HS3020SZ5000PSF (300x200) Pattern Sewer
Contact us for a quote
Computer-controlled Cycle Machine with Input Function for Medium to heavy-weight Materials.
300mm x Y: 200mm Sewing Area.
Computer-controlled cycle machine AMS-221F has achieved increased productivity with its maximum sewing speed of 2,800 sti/min and beautifully finished seams with its new feed control system.
The sewing machine is applicable to sewing products which require a wider sewing area than that of the "AMS-221F-2516." This model of sewing machine is best-suited to sewing car interior parts, attaching handles to bags, and topstitching/shape-tacking boots and shoes. This model of sewing machine responds to the sewing that requires medium-size sewing area.
Improvement of seam quality
Industry's most accurate needle entry point is ensured
Increased rigidity and JUKI's unique high-performance feed control system contribute to increased feed accuracy, thereby reducing uneven material feed during outward/inward sewing. Uneven material feed during outward/inward sewing is reduced. In addition, for the feed system of the feeding frame, either the intermittent feed or the continuous feed can be selected.
High-quality seams that respond to heavy-weight materials and light-weight materials
The thread clamp mechanism and the feed mechanism that succeeded JUKI's unique technologies have been reviewed for improvement. As a result, more beautifully-finished seams are now produced. In addition, the main-shaft retry function can be selected with the memory switch. This improves the penetration force of the needle when sewing heavy-weight materials.
Beautifully-finished seams without bird's nests (bird's nest reducing function) are produced
Since thread trimming is performed at the beginning of sewing, so-called bird's nest (thread tangling in at the beginning of sewing) is reduced, thereby producing more beautiful seams.
Shorter thread remaining function *
Since the counter knife position has been changed, length of needle thread and bobbin thread remaining on the material after thread trimming is reduced to 5 mm or less. As a result, securing of thread at the end of sewing is no longer required.
* The bird's nest reduction function and shorter-thread remaining function cannot be used simultaneously.
Newly-developed active tension
Highly-evaluated active tension that is used for setting the needle thread tension is now added with new functions. The output can be changed over with the memory switch between the low-tension side output and the high-tension side output to enable fine adjustment of the thread tension in the actual area of use. Not only the thread tension during sewing can be changed at a pin point but also it can be set in accordance with the material thickness. In addition, the needle thread tension that is likely to vary with the sewing direction can also be corrected. All of these adjustments can be done on a stitch-by-stitch basis through the operation panel with ease. Since the needle thread tensions adjusted in accordance with various sewing conditions are reproducible, setup changing time is reduced at the time of changeover of processes.
Height of the lower dead point of intermediate presser can be changed steplessly in order to respond to sewing of multi-layered sections of material. (Standard: 0 - 3.5 mm; Maximum: 0 - 7.0 mm)
The intermediate presser stably holds the sewing material, thereby preventing sewing troubles such as stitch skipping and thread breakage. In addition, the intermediate presser can be held at a desired height according to the material thickness, thereby preventing the sewing product from being damaged. Since the intermediate presser lifting amount is increased from the conventional 20 mm to 25 mm, ease of placement of the material on the sewing machine is increased.
- JUKI AMS-221F-HS3020
- Medium to heavy-weight
- Feeding frame type:
- Monolithic feeding frame
- Sewing area:
- X: 300mm × Y: 200mm
- Max. sewing speed:
- Stitch length:
- 0.1 - 12.7mm (0.05mm step)
- Needle bar stroke:
- Lift / Stroke of the intermediate presser:
- Lifting amount: 25mm / Stroke: Standard 4mm (0 - 10mm)
- Variable lower position of the intermediate presser:
- Standard 0 - 3.5mm (max. 0 - 7.0mm)
- Active tension (with an output cure changeover function)
- DP×17 (#18)
- #50 - #2
- Double-capacity shuttle hook
- Storage of pattern data in the memory:
- Main-body memory: Max. 50,000,000 stitches, 999 patterns (max. 50,000 stitches / pattern) External media: Max. 50,000,000 stitches, 999 patterns (max. 50,000 stitches / pattern)
- Enlarging / Reducing facility:
- 1 - 400% (0.1% step), Pattern enlargement / reduction can be done by increasing / decreasing either stitch length or the number of stitches
- Bobbin thread / Product counter:
- Up / Down system (0 - 9,999)
- Semi-dry / hook section, Lower shaft gear section: minute-quantity lubrication (tank system)
- Lubricating oil:
- JUKI New Defrix Oil No.2 (equivalent to ISO VG32)
- Sewing machine motor:
- AC servomotor 550W (direct-drive system)
- Power requirement / Power consumption:
- 3-phase 200V/400VA
- Compressed air / Air consumption:
- 0.5 - 0.55 (max. 0.55) MPa, 1.8dm³/min (ANR)
- 1,200mm(W)×1,150mm(D)×1,150mm(H) (thread stand is not included)
- Industrial Sewing Machine
- brand model:
- Industrial Sewing Machines