Juki MEB-3200SSMM Multicut Button Hole
Contact us for a quote
AN ACTIVE TENSION MECHANISM (COMPUTER-CONTROLLED THREAD TENSION MECHANISM) THAT ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLS THE NEEDLE AND LOOPER THREAD TENSIONS.
Needle and looper thread tensions can be digitally established on the operation panel according to sewing conditions. Data can be registered on a pattern-by-pattern basis to easily reproduce the same sewing conditions.
- Using conventional machines, it?s often quite difficult to reproduce the same sewing conditions. This Juki MEB-3200 does it with ease. With this capability, the Juki MEB-3200 responds immediately to material changes, significantly reducing the time required for setup changes or adjustments. The machine also ensures the consistent production of high-quality seams.
Thread tensions can be separately established for various sections of a buttonhole such as eyelet sections and parallel sections
- The Juki MEB-3200 promises high-quality seams by smoothly responding to changes in stitch formation and allowing the operator to set a separate thread tension for the bartacking sections of buttonholes.
- Thread tensions for the beginning and end of sewing can also be separately established. This helps prevent loose stitches or slip-off or raveling of thread at the beginning of sewing.
- Model name:
- Men's and ladies' wear
- Thread trimming style:
- Longer remaining thread
- Stitch system:
- 1-needle, double chainstitch (with gimp)
- 1,060mm (W) ×790mm (D) ×1,230mm (H)
- Total weight:
- Taper bar length:
- 0mm, 3 ～15m